Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Palm Beach Airport Exhibit 10/08 - 02/09

Continuing my adventures w/ JP, a recent competition was announced by The Palm Beach County Arts Counsel.

Covering Palm Beach County, and to be exhibited in our International Airport (PBI), all resident artists were invited to submit one work in a 2D medium. The theme was to feature historically preserved architectural structures found around PB County.

As I was working on a group of Italian images for a dealer I thought I'd try intermixing some PB County buildings with a Venetian scene I found interesting. The attached is the result.

My wife, Susan (or Susie), is an Associate in Brown Harris Stevens, Inc, a Real Estate office in PB. Having a number of books & catalogs available, it was easy to select some images of buildings suitable for this upcoming show.







No comments:

Post a Comment